RICOTTA AND TOMATOES FARFALLE PASTA:
- 20 cherry tomatoes or very ripe tomatoes cut into half
- 125ml extra virgin olive oil
- A generous amount of fresh basil roughly torn
- Salt and pepper
- 150g of ricotta
- Pasta such as conchiglie, penne, farfalle
- 100g of parmesan for serving
- Extra virgin olive oil for serving
- Mix the tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Leave to absorb the taste for a good half hour.
- Add the ricotta.
- Cook the pasta until al dente and drain it.
- Mix the mixture and the pasta together.
- Add the parmesan, sprinkle with some olive oil and finish with a touch of fresh basil.
- Think of summer, or a nice lunch in the garden.