- Butter for the ramekins
- 2 cups of thicken cream
- 100g of plain flour
- 5 large eggs separated
- 150g of gorgonzola, room temperature, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 220C
- Butter thoroughly the ramekins.
- Bring the cream, salt and pepper into almost boiling point.
- Reduce the heat, remove the pan from the heat altogether, add the flour at once and whisk constantly to prevent lumps.
- Return to the heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir the egg yolks one by one.
- Then add the gorgonzola and stir until the cheese mixture melts into the mixture.
- Beat the egg whites.
- Whisk one –third of the egg whites into the souffle mixture. Do not worry about breaking them at this point.
- Now gently fold the remaining egg whites. Gently. Do not over mix but also do not let any streaks of white remain.
- Spoon the mixture into the ramekins (three quarters full)
- Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Place them on a tray lined with baking paper and then place in the center of the oven for 15 minutes.