- 4 veal
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- Sage leaves
- Bowl of plain flour seasoned with salt and pepper
- 4 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 spoons of butter
- 100ml of white wine
- 1 glass of stock
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Caster sugar
- Handful of chopped parsley
- Place the veal under cling-film and beat it.
- Cut into proportional fillets.
- Dust it with the flour.
- In a frying pan place half of the butter and half of the olive oil and brown the veal.
- Remove the veal, clean the pan with kitchen paper.
- Place a slice of prosciutto and sage on each veal and secure with a toothpick.
- Add the remaining butter and oil into the pan, the lemon juice and wine and let it reduce.
- Add now the stock, salt pepper and sugar and let it come to a creamy mixture.
- Place the veal back into the pan, add the parsley.
- Serve it immediately.