SCALOPPINE AL MARSALA
- 12 scallopine of veal
- 20 – 30g of butter
- 150g marsala
- 100g milk or cream
- Flour salt pepper
- 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Flour the scaloppine.
- Place the 20g of butter and the oil on a frying pan and saute very quickly the scaloppine.
- Remove it from the pan salt and pepper it.
- Discard all the fat in the pan and add the remaining 30g of butter and the marsala.
- Let it boil for couple of minutes making a deglasse.
- Add slowly the hot cream, stock, stirring it all the time.
- Once reaches a creamy consistency, place the scallopine back to the pan and let it absorb all flavours.