RISOTTO CON SALSICCIE E FAGIOLLI BORLOTTI:
- 450g of borlotti beans
- 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200g of pork sausage, crumbled
- 5litre beef stock
- 350g of carnaroli
- 25g of butter
- 150g of parmesan
- 1 tbsp of chopped parsley
- Salt and black pepper
· In a frying pan heat the olive oil and add the onions.
- Once the onions are translucent add the crumbled sausages.
- Add the beans and let it cook gently for about 2 minutes.
- To prepare the risotto place your stock in a pan and bring to a steady heat.
- Place the heavy-bottomed saucepan in which you will be making the risotto on the burner and turn the heat to medium.
- Add the sausages and bean to the pan and when its sizzling hot add the rice and coat it well.
- Start adding the stock one ladleful at a time.
- After 18 minutes or so the rice should be cooked.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the butter and the parmesan.
- Keep stirring and add the parsley and black pepper.
- Serve it.